The Earl D. Brown Sr. Scholarship
The chapter will award $1,500 worth of scholarships to 3 local PVAMU students ($500 each). Each eligible candidate must complete and submit an application and essay entitled " How the Scholarship Funds will Benefit Me"
Choosing a Recipient
The Scholarship and Student Recruitment Committee will evaluate all applications and choose the recipient of the annual scholarship.
1) Be a resident of the Southeast Region (Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina)
2) Must be a current student at Prairie View A&M University or a high school graduating senior with a letter of acceptance for admission to Prairie View
3) Have a cumulative GPA of 2.75
4) Be an active member of a professional or social organization
5) Submit an essay entitled " How the Scholarship Funds will Benefit Me"
Please Click Below to see Formal Letter